Schedule and Description of the Route:
We’ll pick you up at your hotel at 5:30 am or 6:30 am (depending on the train service chosen), to take you to the train station to board the train, which will take you to the town of Aguas Calientes, approximately a 3 hour trip. At the Aguas Calientes train station, your guide will be waiting with your name on a sign, to then take the bus up the mountain to Machu Picchu. The guided tour lasts 2 and a half hours, after which you will have free time to explore, and walk to the Inca Bridge or the Sun Gate.
Afterwards, at approximately 12:30pm you’ll board the bus to return to Aguas Calientes, where you’ll have time to eat lunch and then board the return train.
At the final station we’ll be waiting to pick you up and take you back to your hotel!
Included in the tour:
- Transportation from your hotel to the train station, both ways.
- Chosen train service, both ways.
- Professional guide in English or Spanish.
- Bus from the town of Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
Not Included in the tour: